Finding new fabulous makeup is one of my obsessions. But let’s face it, sometimes makeup can be complicated. Which products are worth the money and where can I buy budget. So I’ve rounded up products that are perfect for warmer weather months that you can find at both the drugstore and high end stores.
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo. Dry shampoo is one of those items I always, always, have a huge stock of in my closet. This one smells amazing and it totally reasonable. I use it every day, even on freshly washed hair for a little added volume.
2. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer. It’s the concealer everyone is talking about. It’s perfect for covering dark circles under your eyes because it offers a matte full coverage finish that doesn’t crease in fine lines.
3. Benefit Hula Bronzer. Hello matte! Warmer weather leaves me wanting a little warmth in my face. This bronzer has great color and is matte, no shimmer, for a natural warm look.
4. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. This is one of my hands down favorite mascaras. It’s buildable but doesn’t get clumpy and the brush helps curl your lashes when your sans curler.
5. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream. A foundation that looks great and is good for your skin, too good to be true? Nope! It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream is like a hydrating elixir and foundation in one, plus it has an SPF50. It feels light on your face so it’s perfect for warmer weather months.
6. Maybelline X Puma- Chome Highlighter. It’s bold and unapologetic leaving a pronounced metallic sheen that’s light enough to still be buildable.
7. Self Tanning Mitt. Okay, so technically it’s not makeup, but this mitt makes self tanning a breeze. Say goodbye to yellow palms for good. This mitt absorbs less product than others and lasts longer.
8. Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment. Yes, the price is worth it! This is the best shade for everyday especially in the spring and summer months. Easy to apply and great for your lips. You will not regret it.
9. DermaBlend Translucent Setting Powder. This powder has a silky finish that feels amazing on the skin. Gently press the product into the skin or use a fluffy brush to set foundation. Setting powder is an extra step, but it’s totally worth the time.
10. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. A $45 body butter is a luxury, but it feels wonderful on your skin and will get your legs shorts ready in no time.